Salem's premier, private personal training studio.
Join EXTRA EFFORT and experience the best private, postive atmosphere focused specifically on you! The benefits of personal training with EXTRA EFFORT are different depending on each individual's goals and dedication level. Below are some examples of results you can achieve:
- Weight loss
- Increased strength and muscle endurance
- Improved mobility and balance
- Healthier heart and cardiovascular system
- Stronger bones/increased bone density
- Reduced blood pressure
- Increased cardiovascular endurance
- Lower cholesterol
- Better sleep
- More energy for daily living!
Founded by two experienced health and fitness professionals, EXTRA EFFORT is dedicated to helping people like YOU achieve total body wellness. We specialize in individual and partner personal training and serve communities in and around Salem, MA. Training sessions take place at our downtown Salem studio (15 Gedney Street).
We train men and women of all ages and ability levels including, but not limited to:
- Individuals who have never worked out before
- Individuals who want to lose weight or increase mobility
- Busy working professionals who want to incorporate fitness into their daily routine
- Beginner runners
- Aspiring fitness junkies
- Aspiring athletes
- Competitive/elite athletes
Our client-specific training plans combine:
- TRX® Suspension Training
- Cardiovascular training
- Muscle strength and endurance training
- Weight-bearing exercises
- Core strength and stabilization
- Balance and coordination
- Flexibility and stretching
We know your time is valuable -- that is why we GUARANTEE
you will receive a personalized program designed specifically for your needs and goals.
We will challenge you to push your limits and motivate you to get the most out of each session we spend together. To begin reaching your goals, you must put in the EXTRA EFFORT. We promise we will, too.
Extra Effort is the real deal! I did Couch to 5K with Tracy and now have running/trips to the gym as part of my everyday life! Not to mention that Tracy is great motivator. She is sound, caring, fun and positive. Makes the impossible possible!
-Julie Danahy Hebeisen